As per Vivo, the S1 Pro has an accentuation on addressing the necessities of the adolescent customer—which to some degree discloses the decision to go for the somewhat odd-looking camera module position. The telephone was propelled with various fascinating equipment, including a 4500mAh battery and quad back cameras housed inside a precious stone formed set-up.
The telephone passage into the Indian market follows the fruitful dispatch of S1 back in August 2019, and accordingly makes it the organization's second contribution under the S-arrangement portfolio. Here's everything you have to think about Vivo's most recent S arrangement gadget which has just gone marked down in India by means of disconnected and online channels.
Vivo S1 Pro Specifications
2. Chipset: The telephone accompanies Qualcomm's Snapdragon 665 SoC in the engine.
3. Slam: There's just a solitary 8GB RAM variation accessible until further notice.
4. Capacity: The sole variation of the gadget gets 128GB of capacity.
5. Back cameras: The S1 Pro gets a 48-megapixel focal point based quad-camera set-up. The essential focal point in this set-up is sat alongside an 8-megapixel camera for wide-edge shots and two 2-megapixel focal points each for full scale and Bokeh shots.
6. Front cameras: At the front of the telephone, there's a 32-megapixel camera for clicking selfies.
7. Battery: 4500mAh battery with help for Vivo's 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging innovation.
8.Working System: Funtouch OS 9.2 (Android 9.0)
9.Execution: At its center, the VivoS1 Pro is controlled by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with Adreno 610 GPU, combined with 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of interior stockpiling. It incorporates a 4500mAh battery with Vivo's 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging innovation. Other than this, the cell phone accompanies an Ultra Game Mode, which, similarly as it sounds, offers continuous gaming experience by shutting out all the approaching messages and alarms. Besides, it additionally has Vivo's Multi-Turbo motor that improves the gadget's presentation, and simultaneously, keeps it cooler.
10. Concerning other equipment details, the S1 Pro accompanies an in-show unique mark scanner for verification, a 3.5mm sound jack, USB Type-C, and furthermore incorporates support for double 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 air conditioning, Bluetooth 5, and NFC. On the product front, it runs on Funtouch OS 9.2 dependent on Android 9 Pie, out of the case.
Other Features :
The greatest feature of the VivoS1 Pro is its plan that highlights a jewel formed camera set-up at the rear of the telephone. Nonetheless, what it covers up inside is additionally very fascinating. As referenced over, the camera fenced-in area sees Vivo conceal a 48-megapixel focal point based quad-camera set-up that can click pictures in different modes.
These incorporate the capacity to click photographs in HDR, AI Portrait, AI Super Wide Angle, Bokeh, and Shot Re-Focus, just as Super Macro. While the telephone comes pressing a 665 SoC that is not especially known for gaming, it gets an Ultra Game Mode which squares messages and alarms while a client is in-game. Vivo additionally carries a Multi-Turbo mode with the gadget which builds key execution, quickens reaction and vows to keep your S1 Pro running cool. The telephone's huge 4500mAh battery combined to Vivo's 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging innovation additionally helps in making the Vivo S1 Pro a decent purchase for gamers.
Price: Vivo has propelled the Vivo S1 Pro in a solitary variation with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of capacity at a cost of Rs 19,990. The gadget has been made accessible in three shading choices - Mystic Black, Jazzy Blue, and Dreamy White.
The cell phone is being sold through offline and online platforms like Vivo India E-store and driving internet business stages including Amazon.in, Flipkart, and all other significant web-based business sites.
Written by: Virat
Also, Read OnePlus 7T All You Need To Know About